31st Annual ARF Garden Tour
Saturday, June 17
ARF’s Garden Tour is a must for gardeners and those who simply enjoy the beautiful landscapes found on the East End. The 2017 tour features gardens in the village of East Hampton. The self-guided tour takes place from 11AM to 5 PM, rain or shine. Patrons who purchase tickets at the $175 level and above are invited to the pre-tour cocktail party held on Friday, June 16, from 6 PM to 8 PM at the home of Libby and Shahab Karmely, built originally for Sarah Diodati Gardiner. Tour tickets $85. For more information or for tickets visit arfhamptons.org or call 631.537.0400 x219.
Dr. Richard Axel, Susan and Frank Dunlevy, Alex Goren and Brooke Kroeger, Carol and Paul Mendez, Jackie and Alan Mitchell, Scott Sanders and Peter Wilson, Frances Schultz
ARF ADOPTION EVENTS Click Here
The Animal Rescue Fund of the Hamptons actively rescues cats and dogs, provides quality care and offers sanctuary until loving homes can be found.
ARF’s work with animals, within our community and throughout the organization is guided by three core values: compassion, integrity and dedication.
Adoption Hours: 11am-4pm 7 days a week
Business Hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
All About ARF:
- ARF was founded in 1974.
- Every year we place over 1,000 cats and dogs into loving homes.
- Our state-of-the-art Adoption Center is located on 22 wooded acres in Wainscott, New York.
- There are three open catteries with screened-in porches; a kennel with 48 indoor dog runs; 12 spacious outdoor runs; and a fully equipped medical wing with operating room, nurseries and quarantine holding rooms.
- There is a full time veterinarian and vet technicians on staff.
- Most of our animals come from high kill animal control centers, from people who can no longer care for their pets or are rescued from puppy mills.
- Animals are admitted by appointment only.
- Each year we admit over 1,000 cats and dogs and provide food, exercise, a warm place to sleep, and excellent veterinary care at our state-of-the-art Adoption Center.
- 150 cats and dogs are at the Adoption Center at any given time.
- ARF is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and currently is funded entirely by private donations.
- ARF is a “no-kill” adoption center. We will care for an animal regardless of how long it takes to find a home, except in extraordinary circumstances, such as incurable illness or severe and dangerous behavioral problems. In such cases, a cat or dog may be euthanized.